Columbus Center for Human Services
Has a variety of different programs including in-home support for individuals with disabilities, assisted living locations and even provides reliable transportation services.
- The CAC (Career, Activity, Community): Provides a multi-faceted environment where individuals are given the opportunity to develop and acquire new skills
- Supported Community Living (SCL) is an experienced provider of comprehensive in-home supports serving individuals with disabilities
- Employment Services: Provides vocational training and career development for individuals seeking employment in the community
- Transportation Services: Provides safe and reliable transportation for individuals with disabilities between home, work, adult day programs, and events throughout Franklin, Union, Delaware, and Pickaway counties
- Park West Court Apartments (PWCA) is an Intermediate Care Facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
540 Industrial Mile Road, Columbus, Ohio 43228