Provides a wide range of services to gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender youth in Philadelphia- 255 S. 16 th Street- 215-545-4331
● Free medical care offered for individuals aged 14-24 years old.
● No appointment or insurance required.
● HIV testing and counseling offered, along with risk reduction tips, health education, and information on our safe school programs.
● Other services include: food, tokens, hyigene kits, assistance with benefit applications and housing, mental health, education and vocation referrals
● Legal, dental and vocational referrals also available. For more information call 215-563-0652 x 323 http://mazzonicenter.org/youth-drop-in
Organization for LGBTQ persons of color. 1211 Chestnut Street, Suite 910 215-832-0100
LGTBQ resource advocating for the Latino community. 149 w. Susquehanna Ave 19122. (267) 457-3912
Provides Legal advice to LGBTQ youth Phone: 267-546-9200
PFP offers family-centered social events, support groups, parenting workshops, educational forums, information and resource referrals, and advocacy on behalf of LGBTQ families in the Greater Philadelphia region.
Connects LGBTQ community with Health Insurance and other health related resources.
The Main Line Youth Alliance (MYA) provides gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender questioning youth and straight allies, with social educational and supportive activities in a confidential, respectful and safe environment. MYA programs, unique in the Philadelphia’s western suburbs, encourages healthy relationships with peers, family and community. MYA meets every Friday evening from 7:00pm-9:30 pm at the Central Baptist Church in Wayne