Provide additional access to health care at your child’s school. The services provided are not meant to replace your pediatrician or family doctor. Care Connection programs include: Pediatric Services, Mental Health Counseling Services, Mobile Care Center, School-Based Asthma Therapy (SBAT) and Wheelchair Clinic. Visit the website for the list of participating schools and additional contact information.
- Pediatric Services: (614) 355-2590 or contact your school nurse
- Mental Health Counseling Services: Contact Nationwide Children’s Behavioral Health Intake Department at (614) 355-8080 or contact your school counselor or school social worker to schedule an appointment
- Mobile Care Center: (614) 722-6208
- School-Based Asthma: (614) 355-5495 or contact your school nurse
- Wheelchair Clinic: (614) 722-5810