Hawaii State Perinatal Support Program
The Perinatal Support Program provides resources for women that have difficulty in obtaining or maintaining health services in pregnancy. The goal for the Perinatal Support Program is to promote health education, best practices and resources for healthly pregnancies in Hawaii. Please contact:
– Kalihi Palama Health Center (Oahu) – Phone: 845-8578
– Kokua Kalihi Valley (Oahu) – Phone: 791-9420
– William McKenzie, M.D. (Oahu) – Phone: 623-2212
– Salvation Army (Oahu) – Phone: 732-2802
– Waimanalo Health Center (Oahu) – Phone: 259-7948
– Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center (Oahu) – Phone: 696-1559
– Malama A Ho’opili Pono (Hawaii) – Phone: 974-4291
– Maui Family Support Services (Maui) – Phone: 565-7484
– Lanai Perinatal Support Services (Lanai) – Phone: 565-7484
– Molokai General Hospital (Molokai) – Phone: 553-3145
– Kauai Medical Clinic (Kauai) – Phone: 246-1681
Copyright © 2005, The Children's Advocacy Project. All rights reserved.
CAP4Kids does not recommend or endorse the agencies or resources listed on the site. This is an informational site only. We encourage users to carefully review and evaluate all services and decide what is best to meet the needs of their families.
Web site designed, created, and maintained by Drexel University's Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design — Digital Media Department.