Pregnancy Resources and Infants
Hawaii State Perinatal Support Program
The Perinatal Support Program provides resources for women that have difficulty in obtaining or maintaining health services in pregnancy. The goal for the Perinatal Support Program is to promote health education, best practices and resources for healthly pregnancies in Hawaii. Please contact:
– Kalihi Palama Health Center (Oahu) – Phone: 845-8578
– Kokua Kalihi Valley (Oahu) – Phone: 791-9420
– William McKenzie, M.D. (Oahu) – Phone: 623-2212
– Salvation Army (Oahu) – Phone: 732-2802
– Waimanalo Health Center (Oahu) – Phone: 259-7948
– Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center (Oahu) – Phone: 696-1559
– Malama A Ho’opili Pono (Hawaii) – Phone: 974-4291
– Maui Family Support Services (Maui) – Phone: 565-7484
– Lanai Perinatal Support Services (Lanai) – Phone: 565-7484
– Molokai General Hospital (Molokai) – Phone: 553-3145
– Kauai Medical Clinic (Kauai) – Phone: 246-1681
Mothers Care goal is to reduce the number of premature births and other birth complications by increasing the number of women who seek early and adequate prenatal care. If you are looking for a pregnancy test, doctor, childbirth class or breastfeeding help- they have an extensive collection of resources to help you find information for all of your pregnancy needs. Please contact 535-7988.
Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)
The Hawaii Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) Project is a population-based surveillance system designed to identify and monitor maternal experiences and behaviors before and during pregnancy, and during the first months of the infant’s life. Please contact 733-9050.
Baby Center’s topics include safety answers regarding foods, medications, and exercise during pregnancy. Also includes information for each stage of preganancy through childhood.
Babyzone is an online guide to all things pregnancy and child development related. From gestational information to baby names to nursery checklists.
Copyright © 2005, The Children's Advocacy Project. All rights reserved.
CAP4Kids does not recommend or endorse the agencies or resources listed on the site. This is an informational site only. We encourage users to carefully review and evaluate all services and decide what is best to meet the needs of their families.
Web site designed, created, and maintained by Drexel University's Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design — Digital Media Department.