Project EAGLE provides Early Head Start as well as a broad range of family services
- Early Childhood Development and Early Intervention Services
- Parenting Education
- Coordination of comprehensive family support services, including health care, dental care, transportation, housing, job placement, formal education programs, basic life skills, family and personal counseling, and developmentally appropriate childcare.
Families who are eligible for Project EAGLE Early Head Start
- Live in Wyandotte County, Kansas City, Kansas.
- Have a total family (household) income at or below the federal poverty guidelines.
- Have a pregnant woman or a child less than one year of age living in the home.
Project EAGLE community programs
Tower II, Suite 900
400 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS. 66101
Copyright © 2005, The Children's Advocacy Project. All rights reserved.
CAP4Kids does not recommend or endorse the agencies or resources listed on the site. This is an informational site only. We encourage users to carefully review and evaluate all services and decide what is best to meet the needs of their families.
Web site designed, created, and maintained by Drexel University's Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design — Digital Media Department.