Hatch Tutors is a non-profit tutoring organization for underserved students across the United States. One-on-one free tutoring services are provided by teaching fellows once a week over a 10-week period with assistance on educational material, learning skills, and college advice. It also offers learning webinars to support the growth of our students outside of the classroom. Popular webinars include: College Readiness, Productivity, Working with Learning.
All subjects according to the child’s curriculum and SAT/ACT Test preparation.
English and Spanish.
Grade K-Grade 12.
– First-generation and immigrant students
– Facing disproportionate barriers to accessing education
– From a low-income family
– Impacted by COVID-19
How To Apply
– Currently closed for Spring 2022
– Currently enrolling students for Summer 2022
– Submit a completed application
– A tutor will be matched to your child by grade level, subject, and availability
For more information, visit https://www.hatchtutors.com
Updated on March 31, 2022