100 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10005
(212) 695-3800 (not a hotline)
Her Justice serves New York City women living in poverty with high-stakes legal needs.
- Legal information, advice, and referrals
- Brief services (for example, drafting documents required by courts)
- Volunteer attorney representation in court free of charge
Areas HER JUSTICE cover
- Family Court issues, including orders of protection, custody, and visitation, and child and spousal support
- Contested (litigated) divorces
- Uncontested (non-litigated) divorces
- Marital debt project (for divorcing clients only)
- Immigration self-petitions, battered spouse waivers and U-Non-Immigrant-Status petitions under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
Visit the link “Legal Information Guides” at herjustice.org/legal-information-guides to help you decide when you need to go to Family or Supreme Court without an attorney. These guides can answer common questions about divorce, spousal support, orders of protection, child custody and visitation, and child support. Otherwise call (212) 695-3800.