212-398-5045 | Benefits@liveon-ny.org
Screening Form liveon-ny.org/screener
The LiveOn NY Benefits & Entitlement Program conducts targeted outreach, eligibility screening and application assistance with benefits and entitlements for New York City residents in the highest need.
Services with assistance in submitting a SNAP application are available to all families in NYC. Support is provided regardless of the family living or not with a senior (60+).
– Assist with screening for eligibility for SNAP
– Help completing application and submitting an application to the Human Resources Administration (HRA)
– Follow-up throughout the process
– Troubleshooting and advocating on your behalf
– Assistance with recertification and reporting any changes
– For case specific questions, a referral will be made to the HRA info-line: 718-557-1399
How to Apply
– Dial (212) 398-5045 and connect with a “benefits specialist”
– If an agent is not available, leave a message with your phone number and name
– Receive a phone call back in less than 20 minutes
LiveOn NY also provides services in applying for other benefits like:
– SCRIE/DRIE (rent-freeze program)
– HEAP (Home Energy Assistance Program)
– Medicare Savings Program (pays for Medicare Part B Premium)
– Low Income Subsidy (LIS)
– EPIC (Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Program)
– SCHE/DHE & Veteran’s Homeowners’ Exemptions
Call (212) 398-6565 for assistance.
Updated on October 7, 2022.