New York City
Print This Page

Reporting Apartment Issues

If you report an apartment building problem and it is not fixed in a timely manner, call 3-1-1 or make a complaint online at 311ONLINE OR 311MOBILE. For emergency repairs follow the steps in the following handouts:
Reporting Apartment Issues.
Reporting Apartment Issues in Spanish.