● Free medical care offered for individuals aged 14-24 years old.
● No appointment or insurance required.
● HIV testing and counseling offered, along with risk reduction tips, health education, and information on our safe school programs.
● Other services include: food, tokens, hyigene kits, assistance with benefit applications and housing, mental health, education and vocation referrals
● Legal, dental and vocational referrals also available. For more information call 215-563-0652 x 323
The Pride Program provides gender affirming care, including hormone blocker and therapies. They also offer a full scope of obstetric and gynecologic care, surgical services, hormone therapy, outpatient mental healthcare, and patient navigator support. To make an appointment, please text or call 215-420-0989. Location is at Einstein Medical Center 5501 Old York Road. www.einstein.edu/pride-program
The Trevor Project is a 24/7 national phone, texting, and messaging hotline providing crisis intervention and suicide preventions services for LGBTQ youth. For help, call 866-488-7386, text ‘START’ to 678-678, or message a counsellor on www.thetrevorproject.org. The Trevor Project hosts TrevorSpace, a free international community for LGBTQ young people ages 13–24 available on their website.
The Main Line Youth Alliance (MYA) provides gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender questioning youth and straight allies, with social educational and supportive activities in a confidential, respectful and safe environment. MYA programs, unique in the Philadelphia’s western suburbs, encourages healthy relationships with peers, family and community. MYA meets every Friday evening from 7:00pm-9:30 pm at the Central Baptist Church in Wayne