● Free medical care offered for individuals aged 14-24 years old.
● No appointment or insurance required.
● HIV testing and counseling offered, along with risk reduction tips, health education, and information on our safe school programs.
● Other services include: food, tokens, hyigene kits, assistance with benefit applications and housing, mental health, education and vocation referrals
● Legal, dental and vocational referrals also available. For more information call 215-563-0652 x 323
YAP! The Young Artist Program is a multidisciplinary artist residency for high school aged LGBTQ+ youth, attending schools in the Greater Philadelphia Area. The youth meet after school Monday-Thursday from 3p-6p and received snacks, homework help, college prep, personal guidance, and art instruction.
Info on their website www.artdeptphilly.com/afterschool/#
My Kid Is Gay is a first-of-its-kind digital presence, inclusive of videos, advice, and resources, dedicated exclusively toward helping parents understand their Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual children. Click here for info http://mykidisgay.com/
The Main Line Youth Alliance (MYA) provides gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender questioning youth and straight allies, with social educational and supportive activities in a confidential, respectful and safe environment. MYA programs, unique in the Philadelphia’s western suburbs, encourages healthy relationships with peers, family and community. MYA meets every Friday evening from 7:00pm-9:30 pm at the Central Baptist Church in Wayne