Are you between the ages of 18 and 26? Have you been incarcerated in Philadelphia? Do you need help getting your life back on track?
- Getting your GED or high school diploma and entering college.
- Job searching and training.
- Finding health insurance.
- Finding a doctor or dentist.
- Drug and alcohol treatment.
- Mental health treatment.
- Getting legal documents (state ID, birth certificates, Social Security cards).
Call 215-981-0088 or better yet, fill out intake form at www.actionwellness.org/services/how-we-can-help/re-link-program/