185 Van Dyke Street, Suite 205, Brooklyn, NY 11231
(347) 410-6050 | email@example.com
Round up your kiddos for virtual and in-person fun! A variety of free events are offered, so you’re bound to find an event for your little one.
Fridays at the Park
– Events filled with sensory-friendly playgrounds, live plays, and great company for kids of all ages!
– When: Every Friday from 4:30pm-6:00pm during July 16th-August 20th
– Where: Hunter’s Point South Park Playground & 123rd Street Playground
– Learn more about events here and RSVP to the event of most interest to you on this link.
***Safety precautions will be taken with masks and social distancing. Hand sanitizer and masks will be provided during all in-person events***
– Online programs being offered for young children and teenagers
– A safe and inclusive space for children with disabilities with events catered towards their needs
– Seminars available for caregivers to discuss topics such as parenting, available resources, and navigating the transition from childhood to adulthood
– Learn more about the programs, important dates and how to RSVP on this link
Updated on July 26, 2021