Hatch Tutors is a non-profit tutoring organization for underserved students across the United States. One-on-one tutoring services are provided by teaching fellows once a week over a 10-week period with assistance on educational material, learning skills, and college advice.
All subjects according to the child’s curriculum and SAT/ACT Test preparation.
English and Spanish.
Grade K-Grade 12.
– First-generation and immigrant students
– Facing disproportionate barriers to accessing education
– From a low-income family
– Impacted by COVID-19
– Free online service
How To Apply
– Currently closed for Spring 2021
– Currently enrolling students for their Summer 2021 waitlist
– Submit a completed application
– A tutor will be matched to your child by grade level, subject, and availability
For more information, visit https://www.hatchtutors.com
Updated on April 23rd, 2021