100 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10005
(718) 562-8181 (Thursdays from 10 am to 1 pm)
Her Justice serves New York City women living in poverty with high-stakes legal needs.
- Legal information, advice, and referrals
- Brief services (for example, drafting documents required by courts)
- Volunteer attorney representation in court free of charge
Areas HER JUSTICE cover
- Family Court issues, including orders of protection, custody, and visitation, and child and spousal support
- Contested (litigated) divorces
- Uncontested (non-litigated) divorces
- Marital debt project (for divorcing clients only)
- Immigration self-petitions, battered spouse waivers and U Non immigrant Status petitions under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
Call the live Legal Help Line and speak with a legal professional on Thursdays from 10AM to 1PM at (718) 562-8181.
You can also leave a voicemail on this line and someone will return your call within 24 hours.