EduMate NYC is a non-profit organization providing tutoring services to students of underserved communities across New York. Students are matched with a teaching fellow to gain a one-on-one learning experience.
Art, French, English, Math, Music, Science, Theatre, SAT/ACT, SHSAT, and College Application Support
Additional course assistance provided according to the student’s curriculum.
Arabic, Bengali, Bosnian, Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), French, German, Gujarati, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Swedish, Russian, Ukrainian, Urdu, and Yoruba.
Grade K-Grade 12.
– Must be residing within the US
– Facing disproportionate barriers to accessing education
– From a low-income family
– Special educational needs
– Learning English
– Free, but can make donations as desired
How To Apply
– Submit a completed application.
– A tutor will be matched to your child in a week.
– Ongoing enrollment.
For more information, visit https://www.edumatenyc.org/home
Updated on April 23, 2021