Learn To Be is a non-profit tutoring service for students of underserved families through one-on-one help from knowledgeable tutors.
Math, Science, Writing, Reading, Spanish, French, and History. Additional assistance in other courses depending on the child’s needs and curriculum
English and Spanish.
Grade K-Grade 12.
– Must be residing within the US
– Attending a Title 1 School
– Receiving free or reduced-price lunch at school
– Living in a single-parent household
– Within a foster home
– Currently on or qualifies for food assistance
– Free, but can make donations as desired
How To Apply
– Submit a completed application at learntobe.org/student_applications/new
– A tutor will be matched to your child within a week
– Ongoing enrollment
For more information, visit https://www.learntobe.org
Updated on April 23, 2021