505 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1103, New York, NY 10018
Helpline: 212-684-3264 | Administration: (212) 684-3365
NAMI is a mental health organization that provides support, coping strategies, and practical information regarding mental illness. All sessions are peer led with a trained volunteer in a safe and judgement-free environment for individuals struggling with mental health, and for their loved ones interested in learning more and offering support.
Support groups and classes are free of cost and currently being held online.
– Held on a walk-in basis, throughout the month
– No registration required
– A safe space to offer support and share experiences
– Must register by calling 212-684-3264
– Classes range from 90 minutes to 8 weeks
– Learn about coping mechanisms, identifying the signs of mental illness, and increasing your understanding of mental health.
Learn all about NAMI and what works best for you at:
If NAMI is a good fit for you and your family, ask your healthcare provider about a referral using their online form at:
Updated on June 18, 2021