20 Locations in Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island
(347)417-8125 (Alejandra, Program Manager) | email@example.com (Scott Daly, Senior Director– Community Tennis Programs)
New York Junior Tennis & Learning is a non-profit organization that offers free tennis classes to children through their program “Community Tennis”. The organization’s mission is to develop the character of young people through tennis for a lifetime of success on and off the court.
-Any child between the ages of 5 to 18.
-No one is ever rejected or turned away – subject to scheduling.
– Summer Tennis programs are scheduled to start the week of July 5th and will conclude the week ending August 20th or August 27th.
– You can register for as many classes as you want. Scheduled lessons are usually 1-1.5 hours.
– Hours: 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm or 9am-2pm.
– Registration is continuous and OPEN. Contact Scott Daly at firstname.lastname@example.org about the online registration.
– No documentation is needed.
For FAQ visit nyjtl.org/programs/free-tennis/ctp-faq.
Updated on June 24, 2021