333 East 115th Street, New York, NY 10029
(646) 672-5200 | email@example.com
Working in collaboration with the Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA), nursing care is provided within the home setting with skill, compassion, and warmth. Provided care fulfills NYS Department of Health’s Division of Home and Community-based Services regulations.
– Holistic, patient-centered care
– Assist with the transition from pregnancy to parenthood
– Refer patients to necessary referrals including the food pantry, breastfeeding and parenting workshops, parenting and child development program, environmental services, advocacy services, and non-LSA resources
– First-time mothers
– High-risk maternity patients, infants, pediatric patients, and the elderly
– Referred by physicians from local hospitals and clinics
How to apply
– To register for enrolment, complete this online form or feel free to contact an advocate at (646) 672-5200 during business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm).
– You can find more information here
Updated on July 26, 2021