New York City
Print This Page

Mold Busters at NYCHA (New York City Housing Authority)

Mold and Leak Ombudsperson Call Center (OCC)


To report mold or a leak in your apartment and initiate the Mold Busters process, call the Customer Contact Center (CCC) at 718-707-7771 or use the MyNYCHA app.


Do not call the OCC unless you have first contacted NYCHA regarding a particular mold or leak problem and are dissatisfied with NYCHA’s performance.

The Court has appointed César de Castro as the Ombudsperson to consider complaints from Residents if NYCHA fails to comply with that order. Mr. de Castro will address NYCHA residents’ complaints about leak, mold and excess moisture repair orders. Find more information here.