Print This Page

Housing and Transportation


Transportation to clinics, hospitals, and food banks. Specific eligibility requirements.

Locations include King County, Snohomish County, and surrounding areas.

King County Metro

Reduced cost bus passes and ORCA cards for youth and other qualified individuals.

tel: 1-206-553-3000

For youth:

Materials available in multiple languages.

The Arc King County

Housing assistance for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their family members experiencing homelessness or at imminent risk of homelessness within King County.

tel: 1-206-829-7053 (English) or tel: 1-206-829-7030 (Spanish)

Email: or

Material available in Spanish.

Byrd Barr Place

Assistance with temporary, transitional, and permanent housing.

tel: 1-206-812-4940

Catholic Community Services

Shelter, housing, and other services, including for families, children, and youth at risk for or experiencing homelessness.

tel: 1-206-323-6336

Community Roots Housing

Affordable housing near schools, jobs, and transit for families living in the Seattle area.

tel: 1-206-329-7303

For more information email:

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Free housing counselors for those needing mortgage relief services.

tel: 1-855-411-2372

Materials available in Spanish.

King County Housing Authority

Housing assistance for those who live in King County and surrounding areas.

600 Andover Park W, Tukwila, WA 98188

tel: 1-206-574‑1100

Seattle Family Resources

Rent, utility, mortgage, and transportation assistance for families living in King County.

For more information email:

Materials available in multiple languages.

Seattle Housing Authority

Long-term, low-income rental housing, and rental assistance programs for families in Seattle.

tel: 1-206-239-1737

Uplift Northwest

Housing and job support within the Puget Sound Area.

tel: 1-206-728-5627

Washington Medical Legal Partnership (MLP)

Legal assistance for families with housing needs; available to patients at Harborview Medical Center, Seattle Children’s Hospital, and Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic. Also links to other resources and legal template letters for special education services, social security, housing and tenant rights for all families and providers.

tel: 1-206-987-5942


For families who prefer to access resources by telephone and/or via interpreters, call the Help Me Grow Washington Hotline: tel: 1-800-322-2588

Materials available in multiple languages.

Print This Page