Lead Exposure Risk Assessment
A Lead Exposure Risk Assessment is comprised of several things:
- Completion of a questionnaire
- Nutrition information
- Cleaning techniques
- Care coordination with Primary Care Provider
- Referral to Early Intervention
- Lead Hazards Risk Assessment
- Lead Hazard Remediation Enforcement
For more information about a Lead Exposure Risk Assessment, you may contact:
- MariIou L. Yingling, Maternal Child Outreach Worker
City of York, Bureau of Health
435 West Philadelphia Street
York, Pennsylvania 17401
Phone -717- 849-2336
Fax- 717- 843-5605
Special Education Evaluation Letters
- Requesting an Evaluation
- Requesting a Re-evaluation
- Requesting an Independent Evaluation
- Requesting a Pre-Hearing Conference
- Requesting a Due Process Hearing
The process of asserting oneself or interceding on behalf of others within a system to get the benefits for which they are eligible. Through both direct aid to families and broader-based policy work, the goal of advocacy is to foster the self-empowerment of families by educating them about their own rights.
If you want to display a CAP4Kids poster in your office, use it for a social service project, or just give it to a friend, this is the place.
Copyright © 2005, The Children's Advocacy Project. All rights reserved.
CAP4Kids does not recommend or endorse the agencies or resources listed on the site. This is an informational site only. We encourage users to carefully review and evaluate all services and decide what is best to meet the needs of their families.
Web site designed, created, and maintained by Drexel University's Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts & Design — Digital Media Department.