PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO ACCESS HELPFUL RESOURCES FOR FAMILIES THAT MIGHT BE FINANCIALLY IMPACTED BY COVID-19.
We provide workforce education, training and support services, including vocational rehabilitation assistance for the people of Texas.
To apply for services, call, write or visit the office nearest you and request an appointment. If you need help locating an office in your area, call 800-628-5115.
There is a lot of information at https://twc.texas.gov/
United Way has become synonymous with caring and helping children, families and individuals. We have a long tradition of helping people with basic needs – food, clothing, shelter and safety – and changing lives through strong, well-managed programs. United Way is also engaging the community to get to the heart of problems.
Our goal is to lower unemployment and underemployment by giving our clients the knowledge and resources to become self-sufficient and gainfully employed. • HOW WE CAN HELP: Client Development
– Resume and cover letter assistance
– Interview skills
– Education and character building
– One-On-One Case Management
– Attentive listening with qualified case managers
– Personal-professional connections with clients
– Find best-fit employment based on your strengths, skills, and needs
– Free Job Readiness Classes
– Free mock interviews
– Potential job opportunities
– Connections with employers
5200 Enrique M. Barrera Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78227