MHS GENESIS is the Military Health System’s new electronic health record. When fully deployed, MHS GENESIS will provide a single health record for service members, veterans, and their families.
MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is a secure website available 24/7 that gives you access to your health information. Through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, you can:
– View health information
– Schedule appointments
– Communicate securely with providers
– Request prescription renewals
– View notes from your clinical visits and certain lab/test results, such as blood tests.
More information about MHS GENESIS can be found here.
Visit the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal at my.mhsgenesis.health.mil
Patients can schedule appointments online using the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal or by calling CAMO (210) 916-9900
The MHS Nurse Advice Line is available 24/7 by phone, web chat, and video chat.
Call: 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273), option 1.
Contact the MHS Nurse Advice Line 24/7 to:
– Get evidence-based health care advice from a registered nurse
– Find an urgent care or emergency care facility
– Receive recommendations for the most appropriate level of care
– Schedule same or next day appointments when recommended by a registered nurse and enrolled to a
military hospital or clinic
– Get an online “absence excuse” or “sick slip” when medically appropriate–subject to service
Click Here for more information about the MHS Nurse Advice Line.
Air Force Child Care Fee Assistance was created to provide authorized Active Duty personnel assistance in locating, selecting, and offsetting the cost of civilian child care when on-base child care is not available, or a viable option for the service member and their family. The programs available through Child Care Aware(r) of America provide subsidies for eligible military dependents enrolled in quality commercial child care programs throughout the United States. Child Care Aware(r) of America authorizes subsidy amounts based on total family income for those eligible Air Force families, and supplies monthly payments directly to the prospective child care provider.
Here is the LINK to the Air Force childcare Assistance program information: